Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tanish

I wonder how you are? I keep thinking of you, do you also think of me? I wonder if you browse the web? Will you stumble on this? Will you know I care? Will you know that if there is anything constant in my life it is pain. The pain which you my son were put through! The pain which came to you, cause you were my son. The tears trickle down endlessly, to no avail. There is no respite. It only gets grimmer, the moment gets gloomier. The future does not have hope. I get my strength from my tears, thinking about the pain you are going through. I only get stronger my son. Cause I know I am your father, and you will one day be proud to tell the world that I am your father and you are not alone. I think of your new school. I hope you have a new school. I think about your classmates, and so wish you had the same classmates. And your teachers who again are new. Do they care for you? I do my son. But will you ever know? The tears keep trickling, but the pain is constant. I keep thinking of you and your younger brother. Do you think of me? Do you remember me? I am your dad.

No comments: